Coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis support services
In light of the uncertainty we are all facing in our daily lives with the outbreak of COVID-19 we want to reassure our clients, partners, suppliers and freelancers that we are doing everything we can to keep going, with a business as usual approach.
We had already suspected major disruption and have been planning how we can operate within this difficult circumstance.
We have looked at how we work and where possible have minimised human contact, our office staff have all relocated to their homes. Our onsite project managers and teams are continuing to work on projects, that as yet have not been cancelled, these are mostly permanent installations.
The Technical Department are looking at how they can support the Emergency Services, Government, Armed Forces and NHS, if this crisis develops to the point of requiring large temporary structures. It may mean converting venues or hotels into hospitals with the need of reliable power supply and distribution.
We can support temporary medical structures, fast and efficiently:
- Designing power distribution systems from mains house power to provide power drops, where required, for the repurposing of buildings for emergency services and medical facilities.
- Repurposing of venues such as: sports centres, exhibition halls, stadiums, gymnasiums, arenas, hotels
- Installation of temporary power and working light to temporary medical structures and facilities
- Isolation wards, intensive care units, military field hospitals, mobile medical units, mini-hospitals, hospital wards
- Powering temporary structures to provide campsites for the army and emergency services
We have extensive stock of distribution units, cable, working lights, cable ramp. Our team have the experience to work swiftly and under pressure. We are used to working as part of team and will step in and help other departments when required.